The Benefits Of Using Sunless Tanning Products | Zahra Kelowna Day SpaAugust 1, 2023
Where to Get the Best HydraFacial in KelownaAugust 17, 2023
We’ve talked about the benefits of the Keravive Scalp Treatment, but if you want to get the best results from your appointment, there are some additional things to keep in mind. Today we will talk about the “Do’s and Don’ts” of this treatment so that you can feel prepared when you visit Zahra Salon and Medical Spa for your next appointment. Utilizing the power of the HydraFacial system, we are now able to treat both the face and the scalp to remove debris and buildup from the surface of the skin and the hair follicles. However, the treatment isn’t over once you have left the spa; Homecare is equally important to ensure that you make the most of your Keravive treatment. Clients have the option to purchase a nourishing peptide spray that can be used daily to prolong scalp health until your next hair appointment. Read on to discover other ways that you can gain the most benefits from this luxurious treatment.
What you Should Do Immediately After Treatment:
- Book your next appointment for about 30 days after your first treatment.
- Do not use a hair dryer within an hour of the treatment.
- Do not wash your hair for at least 4 hours after treatment.
- Your scalp and hair should dry quickly about 15-20 minutes after the treatment, without leaving heavy residue.
What you Should Do the Day After Treatment:
- Start using the Keravive Peptide Take-Home Spray.
- Spray 3-6 pumps (one at a time onto areas of concern) and massage into scalp manually or with a scalp massager.
- Do not use a hair dryer for at least one hour after application.
What Can I do In General to Maintain the Best Results?
- Avoid extreme or repetitive tension on the hair such as tight ponytails, headbands, etc.
- Wait at least 2 weeks after receiving the in-office treatment before you chemically treat your hair.
- Wait at least 2 weeks after receiving the in-office treatment before you receive and PRP (Platelet-Rich Plasma injections for hair loss) treatments.
How Can I Prepare for the Keravive Scalp Treatment?
Preparing for a Keravive Service is super simple. All you need to do is skip the shampoo. In order for the service provider to properly assess the health of your scalp, we ask clients to abstain from washing their hair the day of their appointment. This will allow us to prepare a personalized treatment plan for each client.
Thanks to this innovative service, we are able to help our clients achieve optimal scalp health. It is important to remember that although we do everything we can, there is also a part that you can play in your scalp health journey. If you wish to feel the benefits of the Keravive Scalp Treatment, call Zahra Salon and Medical Spa at 250-762-8700. Our team of professionals is ready to empower you to achieve your health and beauty goals!