Why You Need Tempsure And The BenefitsJune 10, 2023
The Benefits Of Using Sunless Tanning Products | Zahra Kelowna Day SpaAugust 1, 2023
If you are someone who struggles to get rid of that last bit of stubborn fat, but doesn’t have the time or motivation to work out on a regular basis, then Sculpsure is for you! Now there is an easy way to get the body you’ve always dreamt of with little-to-no downtime and minimal pain. Staying in shape is hard for everyone these days with such busy lifestyles, but with Sculpsure, you can permanently lose fat cells in a few, short and convenient sessions at Zahra Salon and Medical Spa. Read on to discover the benefits as well as the risks so that you can decide for yourself if Sculpsure will benefit your health and fitness regime.
How Does it Work?
During a Sculpsure treatment, the client is laying down in a comfortable position while the technician secures a belt to the body. Up to four applicators are secured to the belt and light-based laser technology is used to destroy fat cells under the surface of the skin. Afterwards, your body naturally metabolizes and eliminates the dead fat cells through the lymphatic system. Once the fat cells are removed from the body, they cannot regenerate. Results can be seen after 6 weeks with optimal results after 3 months. If you have a BMI of under 30 and want to get rid of your love handles or tighten your tummy, you would be a great candidate for this treatment.
What Are the Risks?
- Swelling and/or bruising for up to a week after.
- The area will be more prone to sunburns for a week after the treatment.
- Soreness and numbness around treated area.
- Irritation and minor scarring around treated area.
- Loose skin in treated area.
- Fat embolism (in rare cases) – When fat gets into a blood vessel and blocks blood flow.
What Are the Benefits?
- Has skin tightening benefits.
- Non-invasive procedure – No incisions or surgery necessary.
- Quick treatments you could do on your lunch break– One session only takes around 25 minutes.
- Little-to-no-downtime and minimal discomfort.
- Permanent fat loss as long as a healthy lifestyle is maintained.
- Can treat large areas like upper and lower abdomen or flanks in one session.
How Much Does It Cost?
The price varies based on how many applicators are used and the number of sessions needed. Each applicator costs approximately $300 per session and you can use up to four applicators depending on the size of the area being treated. Clients are required to come in for a complimentary consultation either before the treatment on another day to discuss their expectations, medical history and any medications being taken. This is also a great opportunity to come up with a personalized plan and give the client a quote so that there is no sticker shock after the treatment.
Is It the Same Thing as Cool Sculpting?
Cool sculpting has been around for longer and is similar to Sculpsure in the sense they both target and eliminate fat cells through the body’s lymphatic system. The difference is in the delivery system. Cool sculpting freezes fat cells which is a phenomenon called cryo-lipolysis while Sculpsure utilizes controlled heat phases throughout the treatment. The laser is able to reach temperatures that are safe for the surface of the skin but heat up the deeper tissues of the body to about 107 degrees.
How Can I Get the Best Results After My Treatment?
- Be sure to hydrate because the more water you take in the easier it will be for your body to flush out the fat cells via urine.
- Engaging in regular cardio exercise can help speed up the metabolism of the fat cells through sweating.
- Gently massaging the treated area for 10 minutes, twice daily, may help prevent lumps.
- It is recommended to maintain a healthy diet and lifestyle after the procedure for the best long-term results.
If you prefer a safer, faster and easier way to get rid of your stubborn fat, contact Zahra Salon and Medical Spa at 250-762-8700 to book in for your free consultation. You will be amazed by the results!