Lash Extensions Vs. Lash LiftsJanuary 31, 2023
The Benefits Of Ozone Hair TreatmentsFebruary 13, 2023
Society as a whole has become more focused on health and longevity these days. Although Vitamin IV Therapy has been around for decades, it is only recently that this preventative health measure has been gaining popularity among athletes and health-conscious individuals alike. Read on to see how this growing trend can safely and effectively support your self-care routine.
What is Vitamin IV Therapy?
For anyone who needs a boost of vitamins, minerals and antioxidants this treatment is a safe and comfortable way to quickly nourish and replenish the body’s reserves. The vitamins are more readily available using this method as opposed to traditional supplements which can be poorly absorbed by the digestive system for any number of reasons. In contrast, these are pure medicinal blends which are fast tracked into the system via the bloodstream and are proven to be far more effective than traditional methods. You can expect to sit comfortably while your own customized, sterile IV line is started and your cells are then reinvigorated while you relax.
Who is IV Therapy for?
Whether you are a busy mom trying to stay healthy so she can take care of her children, or an athlete training for your next triathlon, receiving this treatment will give you the boost you need to perform. Vitamin therapy treats a myriad of chronic conditions and can be beneficial in a number of ways:
- Speeds up recovery after and intense workout or race
- Prevents future illness by fortifying your immune system
- Provides relief from seasonal allergy symptoms and blocked sinuses
- Lowers stress and inflammation markers in the body
- Improves energy and concentration so you can get more done in the day
- Treats fatigue, depression and anxiety
- Improves the quality of your sleep helping you to wake up feeling more rested
- Boosts the metabolism and assists with weight loss
- Detoxifies the body
- Helps you reach peak physical and mental condition
- Slows the process of aging and boosts overall well-being
- Treats digestive issues and heals your gut
- Treats any nutritional deficiencies
- Cures headaches and migraines (and hangovers…)
Are There Any Risks?
There are very few risks associated with IV therapy but still some contraindications to be aware of. It may not be a good fit if you have any of the following conditions:
- Kidney disorder
- Heart disease
- Liver disease
- Allergies to specific ingredients
- Uncontrolled hypertension
- Pregnant or currently breastfeeding
- Blood disorder
- Cancer within the last 5 years
Other possible risks include vein inflammation, infection and blood clots. Rest assured; our IV treatments are performed by a certified nurse practitioner in a completely sterile environment. Safety comes first and if you are unsure whether or not it would be suitable for you, we encourage you to sit down for a complimentary consultation before booking your appointment.
If you are ready to feel the total vitality that only a Vitamin IV can provide, or you have any questions, our team of specialists are waiting to assist you. Call 250-762-8700 to book in for your consultation today